IT Asset Management (Excellence and Efficiency), GTO
- Permanent, Full time
- United Overseas Bank
IT Asset Management (Excellence and Efficiency), GTORole and Responsibilities
- Monitor IT asset life cycle from creation to disposal
- Drive ITAM data completeness and accuracy
- ITAM system support & testing
- Liaise with BTS Support team for proposed change requests to ITAM
- Resolve operating issues for e.g. Testing of the ITAM templates, upload and fixes, reconfigure ITP security group settings, etc
- Assist user to review asset gaps of selected software
- ITAM Documentation and access control
- Document ITAM Asset Management Process and Dual Password Control Process
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience in IT asset management.
- Excellent communication (written, verbal) and interpersonal skills to positively influence people to make the appropriate decisions and resolve conflicts effectively.
- Meticulous and efficient
- Relevant experience in the financial services industry