A global consulting organization is looking for a Cyber Security IT Audit - Associate Director.
Global business consulting firm. Providing consultancy and solutions in areas of Technology Consulting, Digital Transformation, Risk & Compliance and Internal Audit.
- Planning, preparing, coordinating, and conducting the Internal IT Audits.
- Manage Technology Audit engagement, assess the controls, Risk Management, and compliance governance process.
- Participating in development of business and relationships with new & existing clients.
- Cyber Security, Data Privacy, and IT General Controls.
- Report to Technology Managing Director. Team building.
- IT Audit expertise and strong technical knowledge in Info Security, IT infrastructure, Cyber Security, and Data Privacy.
- IT Audit experience in "Big 4" or professional consulting firms.
- FS & Insurance domain experience is a plus.
- Entrepreneur mindset, willing to start within a lean team, and to face challenges.
- People-oriented personality, pro-active, able to work in fast moving environment.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and report writing skills.
Please send your resume, in WORD format only and quote reference number DK081119A
, by clicking the apply button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Robert Half International Pte Ltd. | Co. Registration no.: 200612189E | EA Licence no.: 07C5595