IT Audit Senior Manager
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- HFG , EA Licence No: 14C7034
- 19 Mar 18 2018-03-19
This leading, global insurance business is seeking an IT Audit Senior Manager to take on a regional role due to expansion of the current team. This is a superb opportunity to join an employer of choice, and enjoy regional exposure with very minimal travel requirements.
Leading a small team and reporting to the Regional Head of Internal Audit, you will be required to develop the audit plan, including carrying out risk analysis to identify requirements and managing scheduling and resources. You will also be required to direct complex audit reviews and quality control; deliver high quality audit reports and participate in the audit and risk committee. The role also involves significant relationship management and influencing of senior stakeholders, to ensure a more effective internal control framework.
- At least 8 years of experience in an IT Audit role with a professional IT Audit or Security qualification such as CISA or equivalent
- Strong risk & control mindset with good working knowledge of IT regulations and security best practice
- Strong leadership skills with a proven track record of senior stakeholder management