Brilliant Job Opportunity in a Top Tier Investment Bank in Singapore.
Your new role:
- This role is responsible for the operations for detecting security vulnerabilities present in
- Platforms, infrastructure, networks and common production applications for the global
- Working within the global Vulnerability Management team, this role involves the review and risk rating of security vulnerabilities pertinent to infrastructure, operating the vulnerability management toolkit to detect vulnerabilities and security risks across the enterprise and driving and tracking the security remediation progress across various responsible teams globally.
- A key aspect of the role is the ongoing development and maintenance of reports and metrics to provide a visualization of the Bank’s vulnerability management effectiveness and security position, and identify weaknesses in controls in order to drive change and improvements and measure the success of these change initiatives.
- This is a technical role which requires the candidate to have prior hands-on experience
- working within a similar function in a large, distributed environment, with a strong
- understanding of and enthusiasm for technical security concepts, security threats and vulnerabilities.
You need to have:
- 5 years and above of working experience in middleware, with at least 3 years’ experience working within a technical security capacity.
- Good to have experience in the vulnerability management space
- A passion and enthusiasm for IT Security. Stays up to date with technology trends, and security threats and vulnerabilities