IT Change Management Analyst - Infrastructure Technology Solutions
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- TD Securities
- 10 Aug 18 2018-08-10
The Enterprise IT Change Management Team is looking for a Change Management Analyst. This new and exciting role affords a huge opportunity for someone with strong change management skills, experience, knowledge, training, and analytics expertise to support the team Manager and Senior manager to lead current BAU "run the bank" (RTB) and our modernization effort to "change the bank" (CTB) through special change implementation monitoring and post implementation review initiatives.
This role will be composed of 6 key elements:
1. Change Request Gating and Governance
2. Change Implementation Monitoring
3. Change Post Implementation Review
4. Emergency Change Administration
5. Change Management Compliance Reporting
6. Change Management Concierge
Change Request Gating and Governance:
• Act as the gate keeper to approve or reject change requests as they enter the system for approval
• Conduct regular change reviews on normal and expedited (urgent) changes within 24/48 hours of submission
• Manage a 24/7 queue supporting the review of up to 4000 change requests per month between Canadian and Singapore Teams
• Review planned and expedited change orders for completeness, integrity and compliancy with process requirements
• Conduct pre-CAB assessments on change request quality and published core change requirements on new change requests to ensure that they meet standards prior to submission
• Provide recommendations and document all changes based on assessments completed on each change
Change Implementation Monitoring:
• Assist with communications and activity tracking during Major Incident investigations and managing the change management check in process for pre-identified high-risk changes
• Track the number of teams who register their changes which have been identified to be monitored and follow up with teams or individuals who do not follow the process (non-compliance)
• Facilitation of collision mitigation and conflict resolution activities during the change window
• Manage the change management conference and/or WebEx to check in, monitor, and check out changes from start to finish
Change Post Implementation Review:
• Facilitation of Change Post Implementation Review process (CPIR) to document and track plans to improve change success in a future state
• Manage the CPIR change review process to evaluate and measure the success of the release into the production environment
• Identify the planned-versus-actual results relative to the deployment of the change
• Discusses lessons learned from the change and identify action plans and remediation plans to address concerns associated to unsuccessful changes
Emergency Change Administration:
• Triage, review and approve emergency remedial change requests
• Review of emergency break/fix activities for action or providing appropriate guidance to follow the correct procedures as required including initiating and approving emergency changes
Change Management Compliance Reporting:
• Manage and run various processes to ensure compliance for change tracking, including WHY, Non-Compliance, Change Orders with planned start dates which have passed etc.
• Development and distribution of process operational and statistical reporting at both the Enterprise level, as well as ad-hoc requests for the various business units and support teams
• Provide support and engage with Problem and Incident teams to investigate and report on changes that cause incidents, join required support calls as required, and document MIR's
• Operational and relational integration with other IT processes and teams (Incident, Problem, Asset & Configuration Management)
Change Management Concierge:
• Manage the administration of 24/7 change management inquiries by email ensuring the inquiries are responded to within a 12 to 24-hour window
• Phone management by answering hotlines as well as monitoring and responding to voicemails
• Liaising with clients as the primary interface into the change management process
• Support the development and continuous improvement of TD Change Management processes, procedures, and methodologies based upon ITIL principles and SDLC process.
• Work with fellow change managers and various members of the TD change community to ensure Change Management processes are followed and that only authorized changes are implemented.
• Assist with the creation and distribution of specific Change Management Team and Enterprise Reports, goals, metrics and KPI's
• Ensure all PIR and SQRM meetings are operating consistently in a uniform manner with appropriate representation from various LOB's and operations teams.
• Perform other duties as assigned
Relationships & Communication
• Effectively communicates and builds rapport with team members, stakeholders and interface groups using a variety of techniques and collaboration from initiation to close
• Gathers necessary information to successfully engage vendors
• Provide input into presentations to technology partners & senior management.
• Resolves minor conflicts/issues and escalates others as appropriate
• Continually enhances skills and builds knowledge in all aspects of the organization, the business and information systems.
The successful candidate will have previous experience in change management, especially reviewing and approving change requests, providing feedback on change criteria, enforcing governance, policies and procedures, and managing the post implementation review process. The candidate must have strong business acumen, excellent organizational skills and proven experience with issue resolution
• 3-5 years of experience within IT operations
Strong knowledge of Change Management best practices OR IT Service Management as it relates change, Incident and problem management with a strong knowledge of IT Change Management methods and procedures
• Self-starter with strong decision-making abilities and the ability to develop/coach team members.
• Proven track record of achieving results through collaboration and teamwork.
• Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization, clearly expressing ideas and concepts both verbally and in writing to effectively handle sensitive issues.
• Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to write items such as reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals, and to effectively present information and respond to questions from peers or management.
• Strong prioritization skills and the ability to handle multiple job duties in a fast-paced environment.