- Permanent, Full time
- 20 Nov 17 2017-11-20
If you think outside the box, inspire transformation and are solution oriented, then we invite you to join our team. At Orbium, we work with leading financial institutions to deliver results. Leverage your knowledge and skills for more business successes, take up the Orbium challenge.
After the introduction into our application portfolio, our development environment and the Avaloq banking system you will support Orbium international projects. Your tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Implementation of the Avaloq banking system including writing technical and/or business specifications
- Designing and developing interfaces and add-on solutions
- Parameterisation and customisation of various business modules
- Enhancing overall concepts, evaluating business impacts and training end -users
- University degree or equivalent in Engineering
- Minimum 3 to 4 years of work experience with banking or financial applications or deep knowledge of banking operations (ideally in consulting IT or banking)
- A practical knowledge of relational databases (ideally Oracle) and/or programming would be an asset
- Willingness to work and travel internationally at clients' premises on long-term projects
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a good command of written and spoken English
We offer you diverse and challenging assignments, exposure to top-tier clients, possibilities to develop multi-disciplinary IT / business skills, training opportunities, a competitive compensation package and the unique chance to be part of a fast growing consulting and IT implementation firm. If you are interested in a new challenge within a dynamic and motivated team, please send us your application.