- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
IT Delivery Lead - Finance
- Location: Singapore
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job Type: Full time
Leading the way in International Banking. Standard Chartered is one of the world's most dynamic and exciting international banks. We are currently undergoing significant digital transformation across 70+ markets. Once you have joined the team, we offer many opportunities to expand and grow your career.
We currently have an opportunity for an IT Delivery Lead for Finance who will be accountable and responsible for Finance technology transformation, aligned to the overall enterprise cloud transformation.
- Work with internal clients to define needs and create a roadmap for delivery aligned to Group objectives and strategies, architecture principles and investment appetite. Translate generalised client goals and objectives into concrete technology transformation strategy and tactical delivery plans for the programme/projects.
- Provide forward-looking leadership to ensure that the target architecture will meet the challenges of the future. Support the Architecture team in the formulation of best practice and apply agreed methodologies.
- Act as the single point of contact for stakeholders on all matters relating to Finance technology transformation. Interact with most senior levels of management within Finance, negotiating and influencing on significant matters.
- Input to planning and budgetary / investment processes. Provide insights to inform the management of trade-offs between competing schedules and agenda.
- Maintain a global view of Finance and their programme/projects, and demonstrate an in-depth understanding of the implications of implementing various solutions in different geographies.
- Identify, assess and provide solutions to solve complex problems for Finance technology transformation, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth knowledge of client, technology and organisational objectives and evaluation of variable factors. Identify viable solutions that create successful outcomes for Finance and Technology.
- Ensure reports, metrics and BI tools are in place which provide data-driven insight to support monitoring and decision making. Report performance status.
- Work closely with Project Managers; Strategic Sponsors; Accountable Executives and Project Review Committees to facilitate decisions necessary for programme/project delivery. Actively communicate and address client issues.
Please refer to the website for the full JD.