Reporting to Helpdesk Manager, you will be part of a team of 3 to provide IT desktop support to users of the Bank. The job scopes include answering to user's IT related queries, installation and configuration of hardware, software, system, network etc. Ideally, you are a Diploma holder in IT/Computer Science. Basic IT knowledge and experienced in desktop support are added advantages. You are willing to learn, positive and possess can-do attitude.
- Maintenance of Microsoft Windows desktops & laptops.
- Maintenance of all network devices including but not limited to wireless routers, network printers network attached storage devices.
- Attending to all users’ IT related requests in the office.
- Perform trouble shooting on PCs & peripherals problems, including research, testing and enquiry to vendor for problem resolution.
- Troubleshooting of OS related, in-house software, printer and other PC related problems for in-house corporate users.
- Network troubleshooting (e.g. unable to print on network printer, cannot access Internet).
- Interface with other maintenance vendors (e.g. IBM, HP, Microsoft) for problem reporting. Place service call and follow up until the problems are resolved.
- Set-up, installation, re-installation or migration of PCs and peripherals such as but not limited to printers, scanners, projectors.
- Relocation of equipment within premises.
- Swapping banking used security peripherals.
- Diploma holder and above in IT, Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent.
- Basic IT knowledge in hardware and software troubleshooting and user PC / Helpdesk support.
- Depending on the nature of the issues, overtime after office hours or on weekends may be required for to complete troubleshooting and solutioning.
- Candidates with immediate availability or short notice period are encouraged to apply.
- Effectively bilingual in English and Mandarin to communicate with Mandarin speaking users/counterparts in the Bank or Head Office in China.