Reporting to the Management of IT Department, you will be leading a team of 5 to 6 to be overall in-charge of the data center. Ideally, you are minimally a Degree holder with minimum 5 years of technical knowledge and working experience in IT operation management. You bring with you team management experience, and are a motivated, positive and articulate person to lead the team to achieve team goals.
- Operational Management of Data Center.
- Provide leadership, build and develop the team to ensure a smooth execution of daily tasks.
- Ability to provide the team with technical leadership to achieve important goals together.
- Contribute to the strategic planning, development, implementation and enforcement of IT operational procedures, policies and standards associated with cyber security, backup strategy, and disaster recovery.
- Collaborate with IT colleagues especially the with IT Risk Compliance to ensure cyber and physical security adequacy of the IT infrastructure.
- Assist the relevant teams in the fulfilment of Business Continuity Planning (BCP), Disaster Recovery Planning (DRP) and Cyber Security Incident Response Plan.
- Conduct yearly BIA and BCP review for latest IT system list.
- Conduct assessments to define and analyse possible risks pertaining to operational and Data Center.
- Support IT Audit processes and procedures if required.
- Liaise closely with Head Office and Regional Center for any matters on operational support.
- Degree holder in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of working experience in Data Center operation management.
- Leadership experience is required.
- Proven operational management ability.
- You are charismatic, strong in communication and interpersonal skills, and able to lead the team to achieve team goals.