IT Project Manager
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Contract, Full time
- Credit Agricole CIB
- 23 Sep 18 2018-09-23
In a challenging and multicultural environment, we seek a Microsoft Business Intelligence Project Manager to join our Centre of Excellence BI team. This is an exciting opportunity for a talented team-player to join a technology team that is responsible of a portfolio of solutions for various business lines of the bank (Risk, Finance, Compliance, Market Risk, Trade Finance, Operations, …). Microsoft SQL Server components are used as core stacks of the solutions designed by the team, to fulfill advanced analytics requirements with a focus on performance and reliability.
Who we are
Crédit Agricole Corporate and Investment Banking (CA-CIB) is the CIB arm of Crédit Agricole Group, world’s 11th largest bank by total assets.
Our Singapore center is one of the 3 main IT Hubs for CA-CIB's worldwide business. We work daily with international branches located in 33 countries by:
- Envisioning and preparing the Bank’s futures information systems
- Partnering and supporting core banking flagships and transverse areas in their large scale development projects.
- Providing premium In-house Banking applications,
This unique positioning empowers us to bring our core banking business a sustainable competitive advantage on the market.
We seek innovative and agile people sharing our mindset to support ambitious and forthcoming technological challenges.
Main responsibilities of the role:
- Manage a pool of projects
- Manage the project team in order to produce the expected artifacts
- Produce, follow and update the Project Plan
- Architect and design solutions with the architecture team
- Identify resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities
- Supervise day-to-day contributions to the projects
- Initiate and review the Test Strategy with the business analysts
- Manage the communication with contributors and user representatives
- Follow the CA-CIB methodology (Agile included)
Qualifications and Profile
- Project Management tools & techniques (more than 5 years)
- Expertise in managing SDLC and different activities (more than 5 years)
- Expertise in iterative (RUP) and Agile methodologies (more than 5 years)
- Expertise in MS Project (Baseline follow-up, Earned Value Management)
- Good knowledge of stakes and constraints of large information systems.
- Good knowledge of BI components (SSAS, SSRS, SQL)
- Deep understanding of SDLC
- Knowledge of French is a plus
We offer a competitive remuneration package, consistent with your qualifications and experience