IT Project Manager
- Contract, Full time
- Morgan McKinley Singapore
- 18 Oct 18
IT Project Manager
Our client a top tier Insurance Company is looking to hire an IT Project Manager to ensure project governance, and companies Project Management standards
- 3-5 years experience in managing regional projects (multi-country & multi-business line - preferred). Project team size managed 10 - 20 FTE (incl. system implementation vendor); project budget managed between ~USD 0.5mn to 2 mn
- Experience in managing projects on AS400 (RPGILE), front-end portal, data minining, system decommissions and migration projects in Life/General/Health insurance industry are preferred.
- Experience in managing projects that involves Infrastructure and IT Security approval.
- Develop Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) to ensure effective resources planning and allocation for project teams and efficient identification and tracking of interdependencies between work streams.
- Significant knowledge in Life/General/Health insurance business across product, sales/ customer support, distribution, operation and finance reporting
- Strong change management skills and experience, with a proven track record of developing, implementing and maintaining business systems.
- Ability to lead a team of IT professionals and business analysts in different project development phases in both technical and business perspectives
- Track record in managing a team of project management resources & business analysts
- Excellent verbal and written English communication and presentation skills
- Excellent inter-personal and negotiation skills
Able to work constructively with different teams across the company including vendors.
If you feel you have the right skills and experience for the role, kindly submit your updated CV in word format to email@example.com .
Referrals are greatly appreciated.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 11C5502
EA Registration Number: R1101726
Registration Name: Jibi Cherekandy