IT Project Manager - EDMS (118082 #TeSA)
NCS is a leading information and communications technology (ICT) and communications engineering services provider across the Asia-Pacific region. It is headquartered in Singapore and a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Singtel Group.
NCS has in-depth domain knowledge and unique capabilities that create business value for customers. We offer a broad range of services, including consulting, systems development and integration, business process outsourcing, infrastructure management and solutions, and technology solutions. We deliver end-to-end ICT solutions to help governments and enterprises realise business value through digital transformation and the innovative use of technology
This job role is supported by the structured development programme for mid-career professionals under the TechSkills Accelerator (TeSA) initiative, led by Infocomm Media Development Authority (IMDA) in partnership with SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG) and Workforce Singapore (WSG).
The programme aims to provide Singaporeans aged 40 and above with a tech-related job while being reskilled or upskilled. Mid-career professionals will have the assurance of being employed in a paid job while attending structured Company-Led Training for in-demand tech skills. They will also gain experience in a tech role to tap into the good careers that the infocomm sector offers.
For more information on the programme, please visit www.imtalent.sg/TeSAMidCareer Responsibilities:
- Manage/implement projects that are mega and complex in nature covering the area of mainly Systems, Storage & Cloud technologies.
- Define project's objectives and oversee quality control throughout its life cycle.
- To lead, plan, execute, and commission projects according to scope, schedule and within budget. This includes managing resources and coordinating the efforts of team members and third-party contractors or consultants in order to deliver projects according to plan.
- Monitor and control the project progress, budget, cost, resources, schedule and deliverables
- Ensures adherence to project scope and requirements.
- Controls project requirements, scope, and change management.
- Develops project control and reporting procedures and manages changes in operational plan.
- Able to demonstrate passion and willingness to upskill in applied role
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and written skills
- A technical mindset with great attention to detail
- This programme is open only to Singaporeans
To all recruitment agencies: Singtel Group does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Singtel Group employees or any other company location. Singtel Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
By submitting your application for this job role, you agree that [Singtel] may collect, use and disclose your name and email address, which you have provided in the form, for the Infocomm Media Development Authority (TeSA Mid-Career Advance programme administrator) to send a follow-up email. Please note that information will be sent directly by the Infocomm Media Development Authority.