- Permanent, Full time
- OCBC Bank
- 24 Feb 18
IT Project Manager (Finance/HR)
IT Project Manager (Finance/HR)Hold overall responsibility and accountability for IT project management for Group Finance and/or HR.
Work in partnership with front office, operations and technology to deliver projects to agreed scope, schedule, budget and quality.
- Prepare project feasibility studies, cost-benefit analysis and proposals and obtain required approvals from appropriate IT management and project sponsors
- Establish project plans, resources, budgets and time-frames, and assign tasks
- Identify, track and communicate project progress, milestones, deliverables changes and dependencies within the schedule, costs, issues and risks
- Manage team's performance of project tasks, provide technical advice and guidance, schedule assignments and training for development, prepare performance appraisals
- Coordinate project activities across multiple development, product management, user experience and QA teams in a matrix organisation
- Secure acceptance and approval of deliverables or revisions to the project from the project sponsor and stakeholders
- Manage vendor relationship and deliverables
- Evaluate and recommend purchases of software packages, hardware and service vendors where appropriate
- Ensure work deliverables are in compliance with bank policies and regulatory requirements.
- Plan for and oversee preparation of documentation of each project phase (business requirements, functional specification, project plan, test strategy, test plan, etc), training and support in new/modified applications.
- Knowledge in Finance/HR is essential
- Experience in the SQL / datawarehouse will be an added advantage
- Understanding of technical aspects of system integration in a mix technology environment.
- Minimum 5 years in project management in IT in delivering projects and have stakeholders. System delivery experience is a big plus to this role.
- Capable of managing more than one project simultaneously in a dynamic environment
- Certification or formal training in project management is an advantage
- Self-starter with excellent leadership and team building skills
- Ability to resolve complex problems creatively