IT Project Manager (Group Corporate Banking)
As part of the Technology Service Delivery group, the Project Manager holds the overall responsibility and accountability for IT project management for Group Corporate Banking & Operations. He/she should work in partnership with transaction banking users, finance, operations and technology to deliver projects to agreed scope, schedule, budget and quality. Responsibilities:
- Prepare project feasibility studies, cost-benefit analysis and proposals and obtain required approvals from appropriate IT management and project sponsors
- Establish project plans, resources, budgets and time-frames, and assign tasks
- Identify, track and communicate project progress, milestones, deliverables changes and dependencies within the schedule, costs, issues and risks
- Manage team's performance of project tasks, provide technical advice and guidance, schedule assignments and training for development, prepare performance appraisals
- Coordinate project activities across multiple development, product management, user experience and QA teams in a matrix organization
- Secure acceptance and approval of deliverables or revisions to the project from the project sponsor and stakeholders
- Manage vendor relationship and deliverables
- Evaluate and recommend purchases of software packages, hardware and service vendors where appropriate
- Ensure work deliverables are in compliance with bank policies and regulatory requirements.
- Plan for and oversee preparation of documentation of each project phase (business requirements, functional specification, project plan, test strategy, test plan, etc), training and support in new/modified applications.
*LI-LJY Qualifications Requirements:
- Knowledge in Corporate Banking Product/Process is essential
- Experience in digital banking, supplier chain will be an added advantage
- Understanding of technical aspects of system integration in a mix technology environment