IT Quality Assurance Engineer - Client Orders APAC - WMPC Tech
- Permanent, Full time
- UBS AG
- 20 Feb 18
Do you have an eye for detail? Do you have a 'test to break' attitude? We are looking for someone like that who can:
- define test scenarios based on business requirements
- improve and extend existing testing framework to deliver efficiencies & productivity improvements via test automation
- liaise with multiple stakeholders at all levels across the bank globally
- ensure highest quality of deliverables
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Youâ€™ll be based in Singapore and working in Client Orders APAC team, part of IPS Global Order Manager (Client Orders) team in Wealth Management IT. The Global Order Manager is the central order handling suite of applications for Securitized, Structured and Treasury Products for Wealth Management in EMEA and APAC, and is core to the One Wealth Management Platform globally.
Your experience and skills
- University degree and minimum of 10 years of experience in an IT delivery and quality assurance environment
- excellent understanding of quality assurance frameworks
- significant quality engineering experience relating to testing services, and sound understanding of product/software life cycle management
- proven ability to strive to meet client expectations and building collaborative partnerships
- excellent software development life cycle understanding and excellent communication skills
- domain knowledge of securities trade booking
- experience with testing in mainframe-based environment, not required but nice to have
- open minded, eager to learn and self-motivated
- a problem solver - able to manage, prioritize and solve problems quickly
What we offer
Together. Thatâ€™s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.