IT Risk (AVP/ VP)
- Permanent, Full time
- Ambition Singapore , EA Licence No: 10C5117
- 21 Nov 17 2017-11-21
IT Risk professional wanted for a leading financial services company! * Leading financial institution * Dynamic and high- performing work culture * Opportunity to work on interesting projects
Our client is a leading financial institution with their main headquarters based in Singapore. They are currently looking for an experienced IT Risk professional to join their Technology team. As part of their IT and Cyber risk function, you will play a pivotal role to promote strict IT Risk management and enable the organization to fully utilize the entire spectrum of their technology capabilities in a safe manner. You will be the SME on IT Risk issues relating to people, process and technology. You will also work together with stakeholders from different line of business to identify and assess emerging risks, and devise effective mitigating controls.
To qualify, you must have the following:
- Holds a bachelor's degree in Computer Science or has 5 to 10 years of experience in the banking or asset management industry
- Has at least 3 to 5 years of experience in IT Risk management or security
- Experience in driving IT Risk management program and culture across the organization
- Strong in- depth technical skills to conduct IT Risk management and assurance activities (i.e. risk assessment, control self assessment)
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage with senior stakeholders
If you have what it takes, please contact Daniel Ong on (65) 6854 5607 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number DXO 216744. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Registration Number : R1549163
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.