IT Security Analyst (Advanced Malware Analysis)
- SGD4500 - SGD6500 per month + competitive
- Permanent, Full time
- Randstad Singapore Pte Ltd , EA Licence No: 94C3609
- 27 Oct 17 2017-10-27
Seeking candidates with strong malware analysis and reverse engineering experience who are keen to further their technical domain skills.
about the company
My client is an international bank, with their advance security operations. You will be part of a lean structure however the opportunity for growth and expand hands on technical skills is limitless in this environment.
about the job
8 hours rotating shift, you will be sitting in a global defensive environment. the SOC is moving towards offensive environment working on L2/ L3 SOC capabilities. Experience in malware analysis is highly preferred.
about the manager/team
You will report into the regional head of IT Security and globally into the global CISO, remotely. SOC is a stable environment. The management culture believe in enhancing their people skills and encourange its people to go for training and certifications.
skills and experience required
- Familiar in malware analysis, reverse engineering
- Familiar with SIEM, TCP/IP-Protocols, syslog, unix and windows commands
- Practical knowledge across IT Security domains
- Certifications: GCIA - GCIA Certified Intrusion Analyst, CISSP or similar
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Shala Zailani at +65 6510 7416
(EA: 94C3609/ R1215312 )