IT Service Line Manager for WMPC TECH SPM CHANNELS & WORKBENCHES
- Permanent, Full time
- UBS AG
- 16 Oct 17
Hong Kong, Singapore, Zürich
Are you passionate about creating unique and superior client experiences?
Are you ready to deliver the new generation of digital banking solutions to help our clients to meet their financials goals?
Do you have the experience in transforming an organization to be more 'digital and client-centric'?
We're looking for someone like that who can:
– partner with business and other cross-functional stakeholders to drive the strategic roadmap of our banking channels and workbenches from an IT perspective.
– orchestrate development of product & service roadmaps, ensuring coexistence and alignment between capabilities within the service line and between service lines
– design services, as well supervision and communication of the corresponding reviews, reporting and billing
– align the service line scope and architecture within CTO defined enterprise and technical guidelines
– assume end-to-end service line management across multiple stakeholders (regional, divisional, legal entities)
– defining and managing sourcing and vendor strategies on service line level (leveraging provider relationship across several products & services)
– embed Risk Awareness by designing and operating an effective control environment, proactively identifying and raising control deficiencies and driving diligent and sustainable risk remediation
– manage people and skills, ensuring sufficient and adequate education for all service line resources (e.g. IT Service & Product Manager)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You'll be working as part of UBS Technology, as IT Service Line Manager – heading a IT unit with 18 IT Service & Product Managers in Zurich and Hong Kong responsible for E-Banking, Mobile Banking, UBS Twint, Security Solutions (Authentication and Fraud Prevention), ATM, Contact Center Solutions and Client Advisor Solutions for Wealth Management globally and UBS Switzerland. The working location is Zurich.
Your experience and skills
– proven record of driving innovation, digitization and building great IT products OR
– demonstrated passion in digital transformation, with a strong focus on client experience OR
– previous experience in driving digital transformation and providing excellent client experiences OR
at least 5 years of related experience, preferably in a large and global organization
– knowledge of front-to-back banking processes is a plus
– strong verbal and written communication skills, fluent in both German and English
– excellent influence management skills in interacting with various stakeholders within the firm
– comfortable working with people from diverse backgrounds and cultures
– motivated, self-directed and driven
– talented at building partnerships and knowing when to delegate
– skilled at creating a positive business culture (you have the human touch)
– known for hitting deadlines and staying within budget
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.