IT Solution Architect, IT - Architecture
You are responsible for establishing and driving the implementation of the technical solution that will improve Great Eastern Customer experiences when performing transactions on the various digital channels. The Job
• Work closely with key stakeholders to understand requirements and translate to technical solution that will enhance customer experiences when transacting with GE, in particularly, in the area of Identity and Access Management, Transaction Signing, Biometric, eKYC and MFA.
• Collaborate with project teams as well as vendors to establish the desire technical solution.
• Act as technical subject matter expert for Identity & access management (IAM), Transaction Signing, Biometric, eKYC and MFA. E.g. Application Single Sign-on architectures, mobile apps identification / authorization solutions, soft tokens and multi factor authentications.
• Understand details of underlying systems and liaise with back-end teams for design, development and implementation.
• Manage 3rd party vendors and validate that solution implemented fulfil business requirements.
• Manage business stakeholders to prioritize, plan and implement new initiatives.
• Participate when needed to vendor engagement documentation including RFIs and RFPs.
• Consult with business units when implementing access levels for new systems to ensure quality and accuracy.
• Perform use case demonstrations to business stakeholders.
• Preparing functional requirement and technical documentation.
• Perform system testing ensuring implementation meet business requirements.
• Coordinate with vendor and business stake holder for testing.
• Takes accountability in considering business and regulatory compliance risks and takes appropriate steps to mitigate the risks.
• Maintains awareness of industry trends on regulatory compliance, emerging threats and technologies in order to understand the risk and better safeguard the company.
• Highlights any potential concerns /risks and proactively shares best risk management practices.