IT Support Analyst
- Permanent, Full time
- UBS AG
- 17 Nov 17
Do you have a knack for technology? Are you at your best when supporting others? We're looking for someone like that to:
– support the Wealth Management APAC business across multiple applications & several technical domains
– contribute expertise to the management of existing and new IT products and services, including changes, upgrades, etc.
– collaborate with cross-functional teams to work towards global IT solutions
– uphold high standards for timely issue resolution
– define workarounds for known errors and initiate process improvements
– maintain a knowledge database
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You'll be working in the Application Support Group (ASG) Wealth Management team in Singapore. We're responsible for application support, release and environment management services across WM APAC.
The production services team delivers application support to the wealth management Markets business, and strives to ensure consistent delivery of standard, efficient services across all APAC applications. Key functions of production services include customer support, incident & problem management and continuous improvement projects.
Your experience and skills
– worked in a similar position before
– experience in an environment where no two days are the same
– a natural ability to solve complex issues
– banking and custody know-how
– ITIL and process excellence know-how
– supported both packaged and custom solutions
– strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills (you know how to figure stuff out)
– a great communicator, you know how to speak with people at all levels
– an expert at building networks and connections
– a team player and a problem solver
– known for hitting deadlines
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.