IT Support Analyst
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- UBS AG
- 18 Aug 18 2018-08-18
IT Support Analyst
Do you like to work and explore multiple, complex IT technologies? Do you have knowledge in the area of Cyber Security and Information Security? Are you a customer-focused team player, who enjoys to become part of a large global organization?
We're looking for someone like that to:
– operate, administrate and monitor critical Security Tools like Network Intrusion Detection Systems, Anti Malware and Vulnerability Scanner.
– support the Service & Product Manager across several security domains
– plan, evaluate, migrate, develop, implement, configure, test and roll out systems (hardware or software, security controls)
– analyze outages and defective states and uphold high standards for timely issue resolution
– contribute expertise to the management of existing and new Security IT products and services
– define workarounds for known errors and initiate process improvements
– maintain a knowledge database
– propose and implement systems enhancements
You'll be working in the TOC ETS Security Delivery team in Corporate Center. We as TOC ETS SSecurity Delivery are responsible for operational stability and availability of the Security Tools used by the Security Operation Centre and other Stakeholders. This technical role involves extensive co-ordination with various groups, such as Wintel, Unix, Network and other development groups.
Your experience and skills
– very good knowledge of security tools such as Anti Malware Products, Network Security Products, Compliance Products and Vulnerability Scanning Products.
– significant experience with security appliance installations, configuration and troubleshooting (e.g. Firewall, NIDS, FireEye etc.).
– Splunk development experience in creating Dashboards, RegEx queries.
– knowledge of Splunk Enterprise Security and ITSI module of Splunk.
– strong analytical skills with ability to collect and analyse significant amounts of data.
– experience in a range of modern Automation technology
– detailed understanding of Cyber Security, Information Security and its implementation in practice.
– very strong skills in the following operating system platform and Databases: MS Windows, Linux, UNIX, MS SQL, Oracle, MySQL.
– knowledge of ITIL processes incident, problem management and change requests.
– minimum 5 years of work experience in a financial environment in a similar position preferably.
– GCIA /GSEC/Security+ / CISSP certification or similar.
- able to work as part of a global team interacting with client all over the world
- provide the technical direction required to resolve complex issues to ensure the on-time delivery of solutions.
- able to combine understanding of business needs and IT security requirements.
- comfortable communicating (in English) with both technically minded colleagues as well as senior management
- able to prioritize your own workload and work with minimal supervision where required
- willing to provide on-call support as required
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?