IT Support /Desktop Support Analyst
- Market rate SGD
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- KS International , EA Licence No: 08C5498
- 21 Sep 18 2018-09-21
My client a boutique financial institution is looking to hire a junior Desktop Support professional. We need someone who has excellent communication skills as this person will interact with stakeholders in Sydney and US.
Supporting 32 users in Singapore and some remote support will be required for US or Sydney users as well.
They must have: Remote services support experience, Video conferencing support, Desktop support
Apart from this, Candidates must have: Access administration/Software distribution 2007/2012 experience
- Desktop Support and Field Services – Provide onsite desktop, laptop, printer and any IT & Telco assistance and installation as required. Field incoming requests to ensure courteous, timely and effective resolution of end-user issues in an enterprise environment.
- Remote Services – Answer the Global Service Desk telephone and e-mail, document requests, assign, track, investigate and resolve issues while closely liaising with staff keeping them informed on status
- Video Conferencing - asset management, bridging and call initiation, codec maintenance (software upgrade) and issue resolution as needed
- Smart hands support for Network and Server equipment rack as instructed
- Ad hoc projects and new product roll out support
- Collaborate and maintain relationships within a geographically-dispersed team
- Utilize a Service Desk ticketing system to document and track work efforts
Partner with third-party support and computer & telco equipment vendors as required ensuring escalation of problems.
For confidential discussions, you can also call me at +65 6323 5124 or email me at email@example.com
SINGAPORE: KS Consulting Pte Ltd - Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8081 Employment Agency Personnel Registration No.: R1103675