IT Support (Financial Markets)
- SGD1 per month
- Permanent, Full time
- iKas International , EA Licence No: 16S8086
- 11 Sep 17 2017-09-11
Our Client is a Fintech in Software Developement for BFSI
- Administrating, upgrade and maintain in-house infrastructure.
- Build and support automation methodologies on the current infrastructure.
- Ensure all critical equipment and technologies are monitored, backed up with alerts properly set up.
- Plan and schedule maintenance activities together with application support, developer team.
- Keep inventory of all IT related equipment.
- Project related work, as required.
- IT Support & Troubleshooting
- Work with team to establish and support technical policies and procedure
- Others ad-hoc duties as assigned.
Educational Background and experience
- Diploma / Degree educated in Computer Science, Information Systems or Professional Certifications
- At least 2 years' experience in Systems Engineering field.
Required Skills and experiences
- Hand-on experience on Red Hat Linux and Windows server
- Experience with Virtualization Technologies, including VMWare ESXI, vCenter and etc
- Understand on TCP/IP
- Experience with Postgres DB and clustering or others equivalent
- Experience with Nagios, MRTG or others equivalent monitoring tools
- Ability to act independently in a startup environment
- Positive thinker
- Experience with Office 365, Exchange online, MS Azure and GPO
- Experience with scripting languages, bash and python.
iKas International (Asia) Pte Ltd is a registered Employment Agency with the Singapore Ministry of Manpower (EA License Number: 09C4763
"Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only"