IT Support analyst (OMS, trading FIX)
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- 20 Apr 18 2018-04-20
To provide L2 support for OMS and electronic trading, handling business service requests and issues from End Users.
- Provide issue/service request management and resolution for Electronic trading and Order Management systems applications.
- Investigate issues to help determine core problem, the appropriateness and impact of requests.
- Evaluates, recommends and implements proper course of action for issues reported.
- When issue required L3 support, document the analysis findings for escalation to L3 support. This includes data analysis, source code analysis, business process analysis and other contributing factors such as user habit, etc.
- Ensure issues are resolved and communicated to pertinent parties in a timely fashion.
- Ensure that unresolved tickets are escalated to appropriate individual based on established guidelines and procedures.
- Collaborate with project teams and production teams to ensure smooth production deployment.
- Assist End Users in conducting UAT tests.
- Acquire and maintain current knowledge of relevant supported applications. Such as collaborating with team members to share knowledge regarding recurring problems and corrective measures.
- Providing a high level of customer services and maintains customer’s trust and confidence by creating positive customer relationships, and successfully contributing to business goals and objectives.
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
- Good understanding and previous exposure of bank trading/dealing activities
- Good understanding of typical trade cycle from inception to settlement is required
- Sound financial knowledge on capital market across multiple asset classes - Cash Equity, Bonds, Derivatives, and funds
- Good understanding of project lifecycle and experience in functional and technical specification
- Hands on experience on J2SE/J2EE application development is a must
- Hands on experience on PL/SQL development on Oracle/DB2 databases is a must
- Good understanding of message driven service-oriented architecture
- Strong knowledge on Spring & Hibernate framework
- Knowledge and experience on FIX protocol and SWIFT protocol is preferred
- Willingness to continually update and enhance your skills in systems and processes through your own efforts and our trainings
- Analytical and Problem-solving skills along with a customer/user-centric mindset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of users, Domain managers, IT teams, and SMEs
- High level of persistence, edge, can-do attitude, pro-activeness and maturity