- Administration, daily operating and monitoring for OS, DB and hardware maintenance of all servers.
- User and privilege management for AD domain environment.
- Daily administration of AD, DNS and DHCP system.
- Daily administration of email system, include user and group management.
- Period backup of relevant systems and data, period validation of backup media.
- Period review of OS security baseline and check the configuration of the servers.
- Assist network engineer for periodic vulnerability assessment & penetration testing, patch the OS regularly.
- Assist in IT planning, IT coordinating with vendors and clients for hardware/software purchases, product services, and support.
- Backup role of the network engineer.
- Liaise with Mandarin-speaking colleagues in HQ.
- Any other duties as directed by the Deputy HOD, IT Operations, or Head of HR & Support Admin / Management.
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology, Information System, Computer Science or relevant majors.
- At least 5 year's experience as a system administrator.
- Familiar with the administration of Microsoft Windows Server 2012/2016, Microsoft Office, Exchange / Outlook.
- Familiar with managing including Active Directory, server hardware and software related technology (e.g. RAID systems, backups, SAN, etc.).
- Familiar with the administration of VMware ESX and Hyper-V.
- Familiar with the administration of SQL Server.
- Certified MCSA are expected.
[EA License Number] 18C9289 | [Registration Number] R1551292