Incident Response, Senior Specialist
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan McKinley Singapore , EA Licence No: 11C5502
- 08 Dec 17 2017-12-08
We have partnered with a Europorean banking client for a really exciting new role to enhance their capabilities within the Incident Response team. The incumbent will have the opportunity to be part of an exciting new phase in the team as they move towards new development and strenghtening the core team. This is a role who is suited for a highly technical individual with strong exposure in Incident Response and/or Forensics, and is looking for the next milestone in their career.
The role will conduct investigation and computer forensic for the APAC region. Successful candidate would be able to demonstrate significant understanding of Cyber security and have
experience of assessment in large organizations, ideally with experience in financial services.
- Conduct analyses related to forensic investigations, cybercrimes, and/or cyberattacks.
- Analyzing security logs, monitoring logs, firewall logs and intrusion prevention system logs.
- Perform threat management and protection against threats including malware, phishing, hacking and DDoS
- Experience conducting computer forensic analysis, maintaining chain of custody and testifying on evidence collected.
- Investigation and recommendations to identify gaps from the incident.
- Manage projects related to cyber security investigation and forensic examination.
- Review and Update Incident Management Procedure.
- Develop and Update operational playbook e.g. DDOS, ransomware
- Prepare investigation report and KPI indicator on security incidents.
- Co-ordinate and liaise with global, regional and local incident response team.
- Co-ordinate with internal security teams for incident response.
- Assist with routine compliance and audit functions to ensure requirements are satisfied.
- Provide input to the department's management for enhancing the information security strategy.
- Stay current on security industry trends, mitigation techniques, security technologies and new and evolving threats to the organization by attending conferences, networking with peers and other education opportunities.
- Contribute to the Permanent Control framework for implementation of policies and procedures in day- to-day business activities, such as Control Plan
- Comply with regulatory requirements and internal guidelines.
- Contribute to the reporting of all incidents according to the Incident Management System.
Thank you in advance and we look forward to receiving your application.
EA Licence No: 11C5502 | EA Registration NO: R1329614