Info Security Tech Lead Analyst
The Info Sec Tech Lead Analyst is a senior level professional position responsible for driving efforts to prevent, monitor and respond to information/data breaches and cyber-attacks. The overall objective of this role is to ensure the execution of Information Security directives and activities in alignment with Citi's data security policy.
The position requires 6-10 years' experience working with following technologies
Ping Directory directory server versions (current versions preferred). The experience should include implementing, configuring, and troubleshooting the LDAP server on UNIX or Linux. The candidate is expected to understand the various logs generated by the LDAP server and be able to use the information to troubleshoot issues. The experience with managing the directory servers needs to be using command line, and not using the administrative UI as that is not implemented in the infrastructure. The candidate also needs to be familiar with standard LDAP commands to examine and maintain data in the directory.
Hands on Experience in Administration of Siteminder 12.52/12.80 , PingDirectory 7.X , PingFederate 8.X , PingAccess and other Biometric Solutions.
In-depth understanding of the Kerberos Domain Controller features in UNIX is a must , again including implementing, configuring, and troubleshooting.
And overall, while a programming background is not necessary for the position, the candidate is expected to have experience using UNIX shell scripting in the course of performing their duties. The candidate is also expected to have familiarity with basic Microsoft Office tools like Word and Excel. Responsibilities:
- Identify opportunities to automate and standardize information security controls and for the supported groups
- Resolve any vulnerabilities or issues detected in an application or infrastructure
- Analyze source code to mitigate identified weaknesses and vulnerabilities within the system
- Review and validate automated testing results and prioritize actions that resolve issues based on overall risk
- Scan and analyze applications with automated tools, and perform manual testing if necessary
- Reduce risk by analyzing the root cause of issues, their impact, and required corrective actions
- Direct the development and delivery of secure solutions by coordinating with business and technical contacts
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 6-10 years of relevant experience
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office tools and software
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Proven influencing and relationship management skills
- Proven analytical skills
- Bachelor's degree/University degree or equivalent experience
- Master's degree preferred
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required. Job Family Group:
Technology Job Family:
Information Security Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting