- Permanent, Full time
- Citibank NA
Information Security Analyst
Information Security Analyst
- Primary Location: Singapore,Singapore,Singapore
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Technology
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: No
- Job ID: 18069387
Citi Systematic Trading Infrastructure (STI) is responsible for delivering and supporting high performance, low-latency infrastructure for Citi Electronic Trading applications.
STI within CTI is responsible for the provision of business aligned infrastructure and services to the Equities, Futures, Derivatives and Fixed Income businesses.
This role is a hands-on position involving, technology engineering, operational/service management oversight including elements of controls & compliance, stability.
The Information Security Analyst will be responsible for the end-to-end infrastructure provisioning and day-to-day operations of technology security infrastructure serving Citi ICG clients and businesses globally.
The candidate will provide Information Security hands on expertise, technical implementation and support across various products and technologies (primarily network firewalls). The position is an engineering role but still requires significant hands-on expertise in evaluating and implementing technologies, maintaining and monitoring the infrastructure.
Additionally, the candidate will take a lead role in managing information security project implementations.
All aspects of this role will require partnership across all of Citi ICG. The main groups that will be part of interaction will be the following:
- CTI and other STI teams such as Network engineering, System Administrators, Storage and Project management teams.
- Application Development teams across ICG and in multiple regions
- Business and relationship management teams
- Design, implementation, and documentation of new information security solutions to support the various Citi Electronic Trading environments.
- Deployment, configuration and maintenance of the STI Firewall environment
- Design and deployment of high-performance, low-latency technology solutions
- Compliance and Controls - participate in various reporting functions, metrics analysis and vulnerability remediation initiatives
- Stability and resiliency of the infrastructure
- Change control management, coordination and process improvements between infrastructure and development/application management units
- Ownership of Infrastructure Problem, Incident and Change management
- Peers and other aligned technology team infrastructure engineers
- CTI and CATE Infrastructure Product Specialists/Managers (EMEA, US and Asia regions)
- Technology Risk Control and Audit teams
- Trading Application Development and Support teams
- Implementing CATE or CTI common infrastructure requirements
- Implementing business needs as related to internal or external client requirements
- Process efficiency, consistency and standardization
- Adherence to corporate and functional standards and controls
- Project management experience
- Strong understanding of IP networking concepts and TCP/IP protocols is mandatory
- Strong understanding of Information Security domains, and best practices
- Strong knowledge of network firewalls, IDS, VPN, and vulnerability management is required
- 6 years min experience working in the IT field, with min of 2 in the Financial services industry
- Experience of customer support in a time critical environment
- Experience designing complex security solutions
- Strong communication (verbal and written) skills
- High work standards and high bandwidth for work.
- Proven achiever
- Standard office documentation and communication tools.
- Extensive hands-on knowledge of Juniper/Netscreen, Firewalls and related tools (e.g. NSM), as well as PaloAlto
- Hands-on skills in one or more of the following fields is desirable: Scripting language (e.g. Perl, shell script, etc), Remote access solutions, VPN
- Min Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- A technical certification is highly desirable (e.g. CISSP; Juniper, Checkpoint or Cisco certification, etc)
- Strong self-management, work autonomy and use of own initiative
- Must be able to multitask efficiently and provide accurate, reliable, consistent end-to-end service
- Focusing on the customer's short and long-term needs when planning and implementing projects
- Ability to remain calm and objective in a high-pressure environment