- Permanent, Full time
- Citibank NA
- 22 Oct 17
Information Security Engineer
Information Security Engineer
- Primary Location: Singapore,Singapore,Singapore
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Technology
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: No
- Job ID: 17063691
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi's Mission and Value Proposition explains what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients' and the public's trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop are widely available to all.
- We are looking for an Information Security Engineer who is obsessed about security. The individual will have the following responsibilities:
- Design and engineer the security solutions to protect the digital channels.
- Identify, define system security requirements and design system security architecture
- Develop technical solutions and new security tools to help mitigate security vulnerabilities
- Adept in security automation for repeatable tasks
- Document assessments, findings, outcome, and recommendation for enhancements
- Explore and evaluate emerging security trends and solutions
- The individual will work closely with development, architect and business teams
- 5 to 7 years of proven working experience of designing and engineering information security solutions
- Through working understanding of Information Security concepts and architecture elements in the area of identity and access management, cryptography, logging and monitoring
- Experience in security design, threat modeling and risk assessments
- Strong knowledge of current development technologies (web Services, Service Oriented Architectures, emerging development architecture, such as Microservices, API, Containers etc.
- Strong desire to stay up to date with threat landscape and innovation in the security space
- Candidate should be fully aware of the current and emerging security solutions available in the industry
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- BS degree in computer science
- Preferred Certifications: CISSP, CISM, CSSLP, CEH