Information Security Manager
- $6500 -$7500 per month
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Bearing Search Pte. Ltd. , EA Licence No: 17C8647
- 20 May 18 2018-05-20
Our client, a regional bank is looking for a Info Security Manager to join them
Responsible for Bank's overall Information Security (IS) issues, including development of policies, standards and procedures, periodic reviews of access authorization and system logs to networks, servers and workstations, operating systems as well as to administer Data Protection requirements under various regulations I law
Work closely with Bank's Infrastructure and Support team on the following:
• Resolve day-to-day IS-related issues;
• Test and implement network disaster recovery plans;
• Review and conduct Threats/Vulnerabilities assessment when alerted by Monetary Authority of Singapore/Association of Banks in Singapore, such as Cyber Security/ threats;
• Review and validate annual Technology Risk Assessments performed by IT infrastructure & support team
• A bachelor's degree or its equivalent
• Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) or/and Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
Good Knowledge and proficient on Information Security Tools, Applications, Products and capabilities.
• Problem solving and organizational skills are needed to perform multiple, complex assignments as well as to resolve inquiries and manage conflicting priorities.
• Analytical and logical skills are required to conduct necessary reviews or investigation.
• Requires ability to translate technical terms to business terms and patience to educate users on importance of Information Security.
• Good written & verbal in both communication & presentation skills in English & Mandarin are essential.
• Minimum 5-7 years' of Strong Technical experience in fields related to Information Security and familiar with IS Tools, Applications and Strategy.