Information Technology - Big Data Analytics
- You be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package.
- Permanent, Full time
- 13 Feb 18 2018-02-13
An established bank is seeking a potential individual who has sound expertise and understanding of Big Data and Machine Learning solutions, offering an opportunity to play a vital role in being part of an establish Big Data Analytics team covering all aspects of transformational change, analytics capabilities, driving innovative initiatives. Fast tracked your career in a highly professional and leadership-oriented platform.
- Handle daily project execution, operations and enhancements deliverables including regional queries.
- Subject matter expert to deliver new Big Data and Machine Learning solutions for various business units.
- Drive Innovation initiatives based on Bank’s strategic technology development; identify risks and mitigation, including dependencies.
- Liaise closely with business units in assembling capabilities and implementing solutions to address the analytics needs of the business.
- Collaborate with end users in the rollout of regulatory and MIS requirements provide regular update to management on project status, issue and resolution.
- Document functional specification, traceability matrix, test plan, test cycles and test cases.
- Relevant Degree in Data, Software Engineering, or Computer Science or a related field.
- Minimum of 2 years in data analytics/ data engineering working experience within the banking and finance industry
- Expertise in handling Unix/Linux system and scripting, such as Shell script.
- Big data technologies such as Hadoop, Spark, Impala, Hive, Pig, Swoop, Kafka, and Enterprise database and data warehouse technologies such as SQL on Teradata, Oracle.
- Experience in Data extraction, loading and transformation technologies, Data wrangling tools and Analytics tools and languages, such as R, SAS, Python, Java, and Scala.
- Sound knowledge in Computer Science fundamentals such as algorithm design and complexity analysis.
- Proven records of accomplishment of success in data engineering or software development.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skill, and able to work well in a team
- Good understanding of automated testing and project management.
- Effectively bilingual in English and Chinese as the incumbent is required to understand internal Chinese documents.
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Leonard Toh, Rag No: R1657935) or contact me at 98890795.
You may email this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057