This is an opportunity to perform a central automation function as part of a global engineering team within financial services as they roll out plans to automate their backend infrastructure within the entire organisation.
- Deliver solutions for automating repetitive tasks
- Responsible for automation of infrastructure provisioning and integration between different infrastructure services.
- Diagnose and debug issues in existing automation environments and recommend enhancements
- Write code for configuration management and to manage infrastructure as code
- Provide SME knowledge support to the wider Infrastructure Team on scripting/coding
- Evaluates and ensures changes are in accordance with regulations
- Strong experience with automation/configuration management using Puppet
- Strong hands-on experience with scripting language(s) - Python, PowerShell or Ruby
- Strong understanding of server configuration
- Experience maintaining large IT infrastructure using Puppet strong practical Linux and Windows-based systems administration skills in a cloud or virtualized environment.
- Banking or Finance Industry experience preferred
To apply, please click on the link below:
Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd, Company Reg No. 200909448N, EA Licence No. 10C4544