Infrastructure Collaboration Engineer
The candidate will function as the System Services & Platform Support Specialist, responsible to provide day-to-day operation support for all system services and platform for the asset management division of a large Financial Institution, including management of the Active Directory administration and server software and patch installation, support and development, as well as managing vendors in meeting the service delivery targets. Job Description
Qualifications Qualification Requirements
- To provide day-to-day operation support for Corporate Wintel Server infrastructure, including Active Directory administration to provide optimum system performance, prompt problem resolution and availability
- To operate and administer VMware platform
- To plan, build, secure and deploy Microsoft Windows Server 2008/2012 servers based multi domain Active Directory infrastructure
- To leverage on toolset Microsoft SCCM and WSUS for security patch assessment and deployment to Windows servers
- To manage vendors in meeting IT service delivery targets
- To provide ad hoc coverage to desktop service support duties when called for
- Provide technical assistance to operation teams.
- Perform preventive measure and monitoring to ensure system is in healthy and stable state.
- Conduct performance analysis, tuning, automate system operation, capacity planning & performance management.
- Troubleshoot and drive system recovery. Escalate problems with actual or potential impact to problem management. Must be proactive and possess a sense of urgency during service recovery.
- Ensure the supportability of the Active Directory, Microsoft O365, Windows and system software.
- Track and drive patch management & software upgrades to ensure continuous supportability.
- Establish adequate monitoring to ensure efficient and reliable service delivery.
Working Experience / Skills
- Degree or Diploma in Information Technology or equivalent, preferably with an ITIL certification.
- Preferably MCSE or MCSA certification, relevant VMware certification.
- Preferably more than five years working experience, which is within an asset management division of a large Financial Institution, managing and providing IT desktop service support and related systems.
- Strong technical skill of Wintel including Windows 2008 server administration including domain controllers, file/print, DNS, WINS and DHCP, Microsoft Active Directory, Exchange 2010, Lync and SCCM, VMware ESXi, SAN Storage and Commvault Data Backup Manager.
- Good knowledge of VMware architecture and hands on experience with V-motion.
- Must have knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices and procedure within the system administration field,
- Good understanding of MAS technology risk management framework, Incident Management standards and Data Loss Prevention controls.
- Excellent analytical skills combined with an ability to resolve major incidents independently as well as working with and leading teams.
- Good communication skills in written and verbal, with good stakeholder management and interpersonal skills.
- Good understanding of ITIL and proven experience working within an ITIL aligned operating model.
- Flexible and dynamic in working approach and able to cope with evolving priorities.
- Provide operational excellence and skills on MS Collaboration tools such as Skype for Business and Teams and Video/Voice Conference facilities used in Meeting room