Infrastructure Deployment Manager
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Cavenagh Bridge , EA Licence No: 17S8504
- 20 Apr 18 2018-04-20
Cavenagh Bridge were founded in Singapore in 2017 as a specialist Technology recruitment consultancy with a key focus on the FinTech & Tech Start-up domain in the Asia-Pacific region. We aim to work with high-quality permanent and contract professionals from around the world to match with our ever growing client base. We are a boutique recruitment business, with a tailored approach to match our passion for technology and market expertise.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Owns and communicates the ASAP Release Schedule / Calendar
- Continuously reviews and improves the existing Release Management processes
- Identifies and manages release/service inter dependencies
- Understands different development & testing processes
- Involved in IT management based work such as planning, controlling and implementing projects
- Has end-to-end accountability for the successful delivery of Releases into the Live environment
- Delivers complete implementation & back out schedules for releases
- Ensures testing is completed for release related items
- Ensures OAT and/or DRs are completed and that issues that may impact the release are fed into the Go/No Go decision
- Must be familiar with Windows Server 2008/2012, MS SQL, MS SCCM, MS SCOM, VMwarevSphere VMware, Citrix XenDesktop/Xena, AWS
- Experience with Avaloq and ICE preferred
- Understanding of Avaloq Banking System concepts
- Knowledge of Unix and shell script programming (ksh).
- Knowledge of Oracle database architecture
- Knowledge of SQL and PL/SQL languages. Knowledge of Avaloq script is a plus.
- Understanding of external banking interfaces
- Setting up scheduled jobs in Unix (cron and/or external schedulers such as Tivoli)