Infrastructure Developer - Associate
Our GlobalTechnology Infrastructure group is a team of innovators who love technology asmuch as you do. Together, you'll use a disciplined, innovative and a businessfocused approach to develop a wide variety of high-quality products andsolutions. You'll work in a stable, resilient and secure operating environmentwhere you-and the products you deliver-will thrive.
As amember of our Infrastructure Development team, you will dive right intocreating innovative solutions that advance businesses and careers. You'll joinan inspiring and curious team of technologists dedicated to develop and deploylarge scale infrastructure solutions that supports JPMC's diverse and criticalbusinesses. You will be using the latesttechnologies, data management and security practices in all aspect of softwaredevelopment. Critical thinking, clear communication and collaboration are keyto success product delivery.
This roleis in the Platform Services team. The team you will work in will befocused on building automation, performance metrics and self-serviceconfiguration of High Performance Computing environments to allow end usersmore control over their services.
This rolerequires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- BS/BA degree or equivalentexperience
- Software development experience inone or more general purpose programming languages: Java
- Experience working with two or morefrom the following: web application development, database, unix/linux environments,distributed and parallel systems, information retrieval, networking, largescale software development, security software development
- Understanding or have experiencewith agile and lean philosophies
- Strong critical thinking andproblem solving skills with clear communication
- Ability to collaborate withdifferent roles to achieve common goals
- Experience on development of Web UIwill be an added advantage
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're notjust working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of oneof the world's biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, ourteam of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything fromenterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well asinnovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and clouddevelopment. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hirepeople to create innovative solutions that will not only transform thefinancial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skillsof every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives ondiversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, andoffer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to buildyour career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges thatimpact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meetyou.