Infrastructure Engineer, Group Operations & Technology
1. Infrastructure Service Management
- Plan, track, review and monitor, schedule and project issues related to infrastructure services
- Provide Planning for infrastructure hardware, software deployment
2. Infrastructure Solutions Deployment
- Ensure infrastructure setup are compliant with bank's architecture standards and info security policies.
- Review infra design architecture (database, system interfaces, network, middleware, platform)
- Ensure the robustness and resiliency of the system architecture design.
3. Infrastructure Implementation Services
- Manage and deploy infrastructure services to DEV/SIT/UAT/DR/PROD environment.
- Ensure infrastructure delivered in projects are operationally ready
1. Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
2. Candidate must have minimum 5 years of experience in Microservice Container Platform and Software Defined Network and Cloud Services.
3. Experience in hard-core infrastructure design, setup and operations.
4. Provide technical services to Enterprise infrastructure Solutions teams for projects deployment and enhancements initiatives.
5. Good understanding of infrastructure technology spanning across wide range of domains, but not limited to
- Software Defined Network
- Microservices Container Platform
- Cloud Services
- Unix Servers Platform
6. Good communication skills and able to manage stakeholder expectations effectively.
7. Have good analytical skills and adept in infrastructure integration work.
8. Ability to anticipate potential risks and activities required to meet project infrastructure requirements.
9. Collaborative approach within and across different team and work closely with project managers