- Permanent, Full time
- OCBC Bank
Infrastructure Engineer (Project Infra Delivery)
Infrastructure Engineer (Project Infra Delivery)Roles & Responsibilities
1. Infrastructure Service Management
- Plan, track, review and monitor cost, schedule and project issues related to infrastructure services
- Provide cost estimations for infrastructure hardware, software, and resources
2. Infrastructure Solutions and Design
- Design solutions in compliant with bank's architecture standards and info security policies.
- Review infra design architecture (database, system interfaces, network, middleware, platform)
- Ensure the robustness and resiliency of the system architecture design.
3. Infrastructure Implementation Services
- Manage and deploy infrastructure services to DEV/SIT/UAT/DR/PROD environment.
- Ensure infrastructure delivered in projects are operationally ready.
- Provide technical services to project teams for projects and enhancements initiatives.
- Good grasp of infrastructure technology spanning across wide range of infra domains including platform, network, database and middleware technologies.
- Good communication skills and able to manage stakeholders expectations effectively.
- Have good analytical skills and adept in infrastructure integration work.
- Ability to anticipate potential risks and activities required to meet project infrastructure requirements.
- Solid knowledge and practical skills in virtualisation technologies e.g. Vmware, HyperV, LDOM
- Good knowledge in cloud computing architecture and the different cloud models e.g. IaaS, PaaS, SaaS.