Innovation Consultant (Financial Services, Digital Strategy) - Experience Centre
Line of Service
Not Applicable Specialism
Experience Management Level
Manager Job Description & Summary
PwC is a global leader in professional services with a network across 158 countries. At PwC you will get the opportunity to perform a great variety of work and showcase your skills while you learn and innovate. Our clients range from start-ups to the largest global organisations.
The people you will work with are diverse, supportive and care about your personal and professional growth. We work in a fast-paced multicultural society and thus aim to employ the best talent from the widest pool. Creating value through intelligence and diversity is what makes us strong as a business and we will encourage you to work flexibly to best meet your client's goals. Innovation Consultant (Financial Services, Digital Strategy) - Experience Centre
- Work across research, strategy and design
- Be inspired and challenged through great projects and even greater teams
- Flexible working arrangements
PwC's Experience Centre is a leading digital consultancy, where we help our clients to understand their toughest problems and solve them through the creation of positive and innovative customer experiences.
We're looking for an exceptional team member to join our multidisciplinary Experience Centre, where we design and deliver some of the most challenging design problems from healthcare, to banking, to not for profits and government services. About the role
We are looking for someone who:
- Is forward thinking and constantly challenging the status quo;
- Understands and has experience with 'Design Thinking' methodology;
- Has solid experience in strategic innovation and engagement;
- Has the energy and passion for Innovation that shines through in the quality of their work;
- Knows how to be a great and fluid team player with both our team and our clients;
- Demonstrates behaviours that enable effective engagement with senior client executives / stakeholders;
- Has strong communication, facilitation and creative problem solving skills; and
- Ideally has experience in both start ups and a large corporate environment
- Work collaboratively with agile multidisciplinary teams.
- Is familiar and interested to conduct user research to identify user needs and create ideas to support these trends.
- Promote a positive, innovative culture.
- Experience in a client-facing role, start-up or role that interfaces across business & technology desired
- At least 5+years working with Design Thinking and across a variety of industries and technologies
- Previous experience working on innovative organisations or innovative roles preferred
- Previous experience and interest in financial services preferred
- Previous Management Consulting Experience is a bonus, but not imperative
- Previous start-up, or incubator experience preferred
- Strong Business, Commerce, Marketing, or Engineering background
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Strong track record and portfolio of previous work across a variety of industries
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Confident, self-motivated team player who thrives in a fast-moving environment
(if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred: Certifications
(if blank, certifications not specified) Desired Languages
(If blank, desired languages not specified) Travel Requirements
Not Specified Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Yes Government Clearance Required?
No Job Posting End Date