Institutional Equities Division (IED), Equities Trading, Vice President
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan Stanley
- 19 Mar 18 2018-03-19
See job description for details
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
The role encompasses facilitation trading and related inventory management for ASEAN (Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, Philippines). Candidates should have a least 5 years’ experience in trading Asian equities and related ADRs, preferably ASEAN + India. They should have experience in disseminating IOIs (Indications of Interest), pricing risk/market making, and managing long/short equity inventory. Ability to partner with sales trading to drive customer franchise a must. Team player a must. Experience in alternative asset classes (derivatives) and alternative strategies (index, arbitrage, systematic) a plus. Candidate must be comfortable managing complex risk portfolio, and multiple strategies.
- Facilitation trader will be responsible for all facets of providing risk pricing for our institutional customer base
- Must be able to disseminate IOIs, partner with sales trading to provide value add content
- Must be able to build/manage inventory, make markets, and interact with buy side/sell side
- Partner with IT on to ensure successful delivery on technology/trading platforms
- Ability of fair pricing of risk.
- Strong understanding of global equity markets/ major players in the institutional side.
- Ability to manage large portfolio of inventory.
- Team player, good communication skills, ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Strong technical and fundamental analysis skills.
- Diligent and detail orientated.