- Permanent, Full time
- Charterhouse Partnership Singapore
- 12 Oct 18
(Insurance) Assistant Manager- Financial Reporting (1 year contract)
My Client is an establish Insurance Firm with regional HQ in Singapore. To support their expansion needs, they are looking for a financial reporting analyst to be based in their Singapore office.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, you are expected to have full sets accounting knowledge and experience as you will be responsible for month end close activities, monthly reconciliation, etc. You will also need to be very familiar with MAS regulatory reporting in the insurance industry.
To be successful, individual must possess:
• A recognized degree in Accounting with CPA or relevant professional accountancy qualifications
• At least 3 years of Financial reporting experience in the Insurance industry
• Quick learner, strong in excel
• Able to work in a fast pace, dynamic environment
Only successful candidates will be notified.
For interested applicants, kindly send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
EA License No: 16S8066 | Registration No. R1331783
Charterhouse is a boutique executive search firm with footprints in Asia, Australasia and the Middle East. We offer professional and bespoke contingency and retained search services across a variaty of industrial sectors.
For more information on how we can help you, give us a call for a confidential discussion at (65) 6435 5600.