Integrated Capital Adequacy Assesment Process Specialist
- Permanent, Full time
- Huxley APAC , EA Licence No: 09C5506
- 10 Jan 18 2018-01-10
You will be responsible for to work on initiatives to enhance the bank's ICAAP approach and methodologies .
The Company has built an impressive track record of success and is a distinct market leader in its field. You will be responsible for to work on initiatives to enhance the bank's ICAAP approach and methodologies .You will also enjoy an attractive, merit-based remuneration depending upon your experience and capabilities.
If you are keen on joining a team that will give you an opportunity for immense learning, opportunity to try your own ideas, this is the right opportunity for you.
- Provide functional expertise on IRRBB matters
- Propose recommendations to improve the current risk rating models
- Manage the Internal Capital Adequacy Assessment process for the Bank
- Assess the capital demand for capital adequacy purposes
You are required to have
- 7 years' work experience in a Risk environment - Liquidity, Capital Management
- Strong Personality - Should have the ability to drive changes and influence decisions
- A Strong understanding of risk management concepts like Basel and IRRBB
- Excellent Communication + Stakeholder Management Skills
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements strictly, please send in your updated CV via an application. Please call Akshita Mehra (R1332208)at +65 6572 4500 for more information
Please feel free to share this opportunity with your friends/colleagues who may be keen on the role.
Job Location: Singapore
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 200720126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Huxley Licence Number 53132076J)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Client Services by Asia Recruitment Awards 2017
Best Overseas Operation by Gloabl Recruiters 2017