Murex is a recognized global leader in software development for trading, risk management and processing.Every day banks, asset managers, corporations and utilities, across the world, rely on Murex people and Murex solutions to support their capital markets activities.Our motto “pioneering again” sums it all up: since its creation, Murex has reinvented itself time and again to adapt to capital markets revolutions – each time offering innovative software solutions to the industry. Over 2300 specialists are located across our 17 offices: Beijing, Beirut, Dubai, Dublin, Hong Kong, London,Luxembourg, Moscow, New York, Paris, Sao Paulo, Santiago, Seoul, Singapore, Sydney, Tokyo, and Toronto.
As a technical consultant in Murex Integration team you will gather and confirm project requirements, prepare reference for users, provide internal and external training, advise on Murex best practices and take a central role in client-site implementation, integration, assistance and support.
- Create interfaces from our application suite to other applications and services
- Support clients using our integration tools and APIs
- Provide professional consulting services to customers throughout the full product lifecycle including pre-sale, system presentation, development, installation, training, updates, production support
- Professionally manage relationships with customers and intermediaries
- Work with the development team to guide application suite evolution
- Enhance integration tools
- Assess the relevance of client needs, anticipate, and address client needs based on mastery of Murex platform and client activity.
- Ensure successful follow up of client cases, from notification to resolution and validation
- Monitor priorities, clarity and precision of documentation
- Define testing procedures and protocols
- Masters or Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related technical fields and an interest in financial markets.
- Experience in developing and supporting software is a big plus.
- Willingness to display flexibility in a fast-paced, ever-changing working environment
Knowledge In These Areas Is Required:
- XML and related suite of technologies (XSL, DOM)
- Java or C/C++
- Relational Databases, Good knowledge of SQL (Oracle and Sybase preferred)
- Unix or Linux and Windows Operating systems
- Experience of technology use within the Financial Markets
The Ideal Candidate Will Demonstrate:
- Ability to prioritize tasks, to ensure deadlines are achieved
- Ability to quickly understand business and technical requirements
- Good written and spoken communication
- Ability to collaborate with multiple teams on all sides for resolving issues
- Willingness to travel