- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan McKinley Singapore
- 15 Nov 18
Our client, an Internet MNC, is looking for an Integration Engineer to join them to perform technical analysis, development and integration new systems into existing infrastructure.
- Participate in solution architecture design, functional analysis and execution of integration programs.
- Document functional specifications, technical design and processes as part of solutions delivery.
- Develop software with reference to functional and non-functional requirements.
- Deployment and maintenance of systems.
- Participate in business continuity and disaster recovery readiness planning.
- Troubleshooting system related tickets.
- Bachelor's in computer science or equivalent with 3-5+ yrs of relevant experience.
- Strong understanding of the following is required:
- Java, Postgres SQL
- RESTFUL protocol, JSON, SOAP and XML
- Software version control systems (Git or SVN)
- Experience with Business/Operational Support System configuration and integration with third party systems is a bonus.
- Having the follow is a bonus:
- CISCO Network certification
- ITIL, TAM, eTOM
- Good testing knowledge, familiarity with automated testing tools like Jmeter, Selenium
Interested candidates may apply directly or alternatively send an email to Benjamin Neo at firstname.lastname@example.org
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA No: 11C5502
Neo Kai Xuan Benjamin
Reg No: R1659873