Intelligence Senior Analyst
Cyber Security Fusion Center Cyber Security Technical Analyst
As a bank with a brain and a soul, Citi creates economic value that is systemically responsible and in our clients' best interests. As a financial institution that touches every region of the world and every sector that shapes your daily life, our Enterprise Operations & Technology
teams are charged with a mission that rivals any large tech company. Our technology solutions are the foundations of everything we do. We keep the bank safe and provide the technical tools our workers need to be successful. We design our digital architecture and ensure our platforms provide a first-class customer experience. Our operations teams manage risk, resources, and program management. We focus on enterprise resiliency and business continuity. We develop, coordinate, and execute strategic operational plans. Essentially, Enterprise Operations & Technology re-engineers client and partner processes to deliver excellence through secure, reliable, and controlled services.
Trust is part of our DNA at Citi. As such, we take safeguarding our customer data very seriously. The Chief Information Security Office (CISO) is made up of deeply dedicated and talented colleagues who work together to ensure the safety of Citi's and our clients' assets and information. We manage information security as an end-to-end program - one with a clear mandate and accountability. Our mission is to continually execute and enhance a global security program that is fully anchored to modern control and security frameworks, fully aligned with the technology of the firm, threat-focused and data-driven, and deeply integrated across all Citi businesses globally.
Being talent-driven, we are focused on attracting, developing, and retaining diverse and inclusive talent with a high technical skill level. As a member of our team we will provide you with career development opportunities at all stages of your career. Our employees model a passion for protecting Citi and our clients and believe in treating others with dignity and respect.
Our commitment to diversity includes a workforce that represents the clients we serve globally from all walks of life, backgrounds, and origins. We foster an environment where the best people want to work. We value and demand respect for others, promote individuals based on merit, and ensure opportunities for personal development are widely available to all. Ideal candidates are innovators with well-rounded backgrounds who bring their authentic selves to work and complement our culture of delivering results with pride. If you are a problem solver who seeks passion in your work, come join us. We'll enable growth and progress together.
In support to the Cyber Security Fusion Center (CSFC) mission, the CSFC Cyber Threat Management Team is responsible for analyzing cyber threat information designed to increase Citi's cyber threat awareness and protection levels. By providing awareness, indications, warnings, and operational readiness, the CSFC Cyber Threat Management Team protects the Citi brand, global business operations, technology infrastructure and client trust against cyber threats worldwide. In order to achieve the above results, this position will be responsible for the below functions:
• Perform cyber threat analysis, alerting, and reporting based on intelligence and information gathered from both internal and external sources.
• Conduct research using multiple data sources, perform analysis and disseminate findings to both technical and non-technical consumers throughout Citi.
• Work daily with different Information Security teams to gather intelligence and data for analysis.
• Work with Security Operation teams to collect data for incident metrics reporting.
• Apply expertise to ascertain the impact of an attack and develop threat trends and mitigation techniques and countermeasures that can prevent future attacks.
• Provide cyber threat analysis to support development and research teams.
• Initiate trend analysis based on available data to identify anomalies.
• Report on the continuous evolution of Cyber Security policy trends and issues, and review new requirements.
• Aid Cyber Security Fusion teams in developing and implementing advanced threat actor hunt methodologies and detection mechanisms.
• Coordinate analytic and investigative efforts amongst technical and intelligence teams during a critical cyber event or crisis. Qualifications:
• Bachelor's degree or mixed qualifications with work experience.
• Prior experience working in a cyber-threat analysis related function an advantage.
• Understanding of security event monitoring concepts and escalation processes in cyber response.
• Demonstrated methodical, data-driven approach to security analysis, with an ability to think laterally and creatively to implement security improvements and detect and respond to incidents
• Ability to review information to determine its significance, validate its accuracy and assess its reliability to technical and non-technical audiences.
• Must be a self-starter, self-motivated and able to work independently with little oversight.
• Strong cyber security analytical and situational awareness skills.
• Exceptional written and verbal communication and presentation skills to internal and external customers About Citi
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments, and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
Additional information may be found at www.citigroup.com | Twitter: @Citi | YouTube: www.youtube.com/citi | Blog: http://blog.citigroup.com | Facebook: www.facebook.com/citi | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/citi . Job Family Group:
Technology Job Family:
Information Security Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting