Job duties and responsibilities:
- Lead the planning, fieldwork, and reporting phases, including documentation and communication throughout the audit, to ensure conformance with IIA standards and department expectations
- Establish the audit project timeline and manage the audit engagement, including managing the Internal Audit project team, to meet milestones and deliverables.
- Determine the appropriate risk-based scope for each audit engagement. Prepare for and lead audit kick-off, update, and closed meetings. Deliver well-written audit reports.
- Conduct audit testing when necessary and document results.
- Track, monitor, and validate completion of audit observation remediation plans. Actively participate and add value in assessing the adequacy of management responses and corrective actions implemented.
- Participate in or lead internal ethics and fraud investigations and assist in ad-hoc projects when needed.
- Assist in the development and mentoring of auditors where appropriate.
- Accounting / Finance or Business Degree with Finance modules;
- Relevant professional certification (CPA / CFA / CIA / CFE and etc)
- Min 8 - 10 years of audit experience in global, technology manufacturing environment
- Prior experience in forensic accounting is a MUST
- Strong knowledge of internal controls, the COSO internal control framework, SOX 404
requirements, US GAAP and the Institute of Internal Auditor’s International Professional Practices Framework (IPPF)
- Experience in systems like SAP, Concur, Workiva and Blackline will be an advantage.
- Independent worker whom is able to persuade, influence, develop and maintain strong business partnerships with clients, senior management and other audit-related groups.
- Possess excellent project management skills.
- Ability to travel up to 30% internationally (within Asia mostly)
- Those directly from the Big 4 forensic accounting firms will be considered
Ong Li Lian
Regional Principal Consultant - Finance Corporate Functions
Registration ID 1107338
Lincoln EA 15S8087