• Assist to plan the annual compliance testing and self-assessment program of the Branch focusing on key business and regulatory risk areas
• Assist to process regular self-assessment and testing on different functions, prepare assessment and testing reports for management review
• Support Manager to make recommendation to the management to improve the control environments and to facilitate business development of the Branch
• Perform on-going business self-assurance to ensure a robust control and operating framework and satisfactory audit results
• Work closely with Head Office Internal Audit in Branch’s self-assessment work
• Degree holder in accounting and finance or related disciplines
• 2 years or above practical banking experience in audit/internal audit/internal control
• Knowledge in Banking Ordinance, HKMA, SFC regulations and guidelines
• Holder or finalist of relevant professional qualification e.g. CPA/CIA/ACCA/CISA, would be advantageous
• Work independently and able to deal with different departments
• Strong PC skills including Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese)
Interested candidates please email to email@example.com.
Kalyn Kong (EA Reg no: R1110919)
Company Reg No.: 201131609D, Licence No.: 11C4684
It’s easy to get pompous about what we do. To name drop our global clients or wax lyrical about ‘pioneering psychometric testing’. But if you’re not careful, you lose sight of what’s really important; relationships and people.
Without relationships, you don’t truly understand the client, their business culture and who they really need. You miss the nuances of each candidate, the human behind the CV and what makes them tick. And the ‘right fit’ slowly starts to blister.
Since 1999, LMA has supplied great candidates to blue-chip businesses in London and Singapore. We draw on in-depth market intelligence and use industry-leading tools to search, screen and select. We have specialist consultants and a global network. And we’re professional beyond measure.
But we never lose sight of what matters; how important the right people are to businesses, and the right careers are to people.