Partners Group is a global private markets investment manager, serving over 900 institutional investors. We have USD 91 billion in assets under management and more than 1,300 professionals across 20 offices worldwide. We realize potential in private markets by financing and developing great companies, desirable real estate and essential infrastructure. We create value in our investments through active and long-term responsible ownership. What it's about
In this position, you will independently perform internal audits across a broad spectrum of areas and take full responsibility for all phases of the engagements. You will directly report to the Head Group Internal Audit and will have regular interactions with management and senior staff members across our global organization as well as work closely with team members globally.
Your main tasks and responsibilities include:
What we expect
- Independent performance of internal audit engagements across all stages (including risk assessment, planning, fieldwork/analysis for design and operational effectiveness, development of recommendations, reporting, communication, and follow ups) in conformance with professional standards
- Development and monitoring of implementation of value-adding recommendations aimed at managing risks and "building a better firm"
- Act as sparring partner to internal stakeholders in operational and management matters (e.g. analysis of consequences, risks and controls framework of planned activities and developments)
- Project management and other tasks relating to the further improvement of the internal audit function
For this exciting position, we are looking for a curious and self-motivated individual with strong desire to succeed in an entrepreneurial environment where self-initiative, teamwork and enthusiasm for learning are highly valued.
Skills of a successful candidate include:
What we offer
- Qualified professional with 7-10 years of professional experience in audit or operations in the financial services or asset management industry
- University degree in audit, business administration, accounting, finance or law; an additional professional qualification (e.g. CIA, CFA, FRM or CPA) is a plus
- Excellent communication skills capable of dealing with a wide range of internal stakeholders, including senior management; proficiency in English
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Proven track record of thought leadership in the areas of risk, audit, compliance or business analytics
- Experience working in an international, multi-cultural and dynamic environment which will enable you to contribute to the team's success
- Opportunity to make an immediate impact as a member of Group Internal Audit and gain broad experience and in-depth knowledge in various asset classes and global product offerings
- Growth-oriented entrepreneurial culture with significant development opportunities
- International working environment in one of the world's leading private markets firms
- Competitive salary with performance-related compensation model