This role is to work with on of our leading banking client and to drive the organizational understanding alignment and employee engagement through the development and implementation of effective internal communication strategies. This position focuses on internal communications, including the leadership communications and employee engagement.
- Work closely with the Internal Communications Head to ensure the internal communications strategies/executions align with business priorities and deliver a consistent tone of voice and communications style
- Develop and deliver communication plans that are specific to each request. Subjects include leadership communications, business objectives, key initiatives, industry or product expertise, employee engagement or latest developments
- Create fresh ways of message delivery (across content, channels and experiences)to communicate business objectives and deepen employee engagement
- Supported by external writer and design agency, work with relevant stakeholders to develop, edit and storyboard engaging content (including multimedia content such as full-length article, videos, banners, eDMs and infographics) that is relevant, personalised and targeted for employees
- Develop and manage content calendar
- Improve employee engagement through carefully curated activities
Experience / Skills Required:
- University degree with at least 8 years working in a marketing and communications role.
- Internal communications or agency experiences are highly desired.
- Experience in newsletter/ content publishing (i.e. writing and crafting communication pieces) and website/intranet management
- Ideally equipped with basic Photoshop/Illustrator skills to design creative visuals (i.e. eDMs and newsletter layout) that compliments the message
- Good awareness and knowledge of best practice in marketing and communications
- Attention to details and not afraid of managing details
- Interested in the subjects of commercial banking, financing and investment
- Self-motivated and independent with a “can do” attitude that focus on solutions.
- A good team player and thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Good project management and delivery. Can manage vendors effectively and work with a wide range of different stakeholders
- Proficient in PowerPoint, Adobe, Google Analytics, Mailchimp and others. Interest in learning tools such as Politemail and Piktokart.