Job Reference #226285BR
You will be working in the brand new Digital Practice unit based in Singapore. We are a dynamic and diverse team of transformation professionals with focus on emerging technology transformation. This unit is part of the broader newly created Group Internal Consulting department.
Our practice teams help UBS business functions implement their digital strategy and accomplish their ambitions in the areas of emerging technologies like Artificial Intelligence (AI), Advanced Analytics , Cognitive Automation and Blockchain. The Digital Practice is at the intersection of business, technology and innovative thinking. We accompany functions across all businesses to build a sustainable transformation; combining the power of emerging technologies with a profound understanding of UBS businesses. The team works in in close collaboration with the different functions, business divisions and external parties to achieve its goals. Your expertise
• At least 3 years of consulting experience with a prominent or boutique consulting firm, maintaining a focus on project management in the area of digital transformation and new technologies.
• Experience in programming skills such as Python, R, Spark and familiar with software development methodology
• Experience in developing digital solutions by applying advanced analytics, machine learning or deep learning technologies, in areas such as customer analytics, product recommendation, text recognition, natural language processing etc.
• Familiar with machine learning model development workflow and good understanding of data exploration, data processing, and feature engineering techniques.
• Experience in deploying machine learning models and solutions into a cloud platform, such as Azure, AWS etc.
• Experience in any of the following tools is a plus: Alteryx, DataIku, DataRobot, Tableau, MicroStrategy etc
• Experience in any of these tools is a plus: Alteryx, DataIKU, Tableau, DataRobot, Workfusion, re:infer, Teneo, Amelia, Python.
• Strong analytical background, attention to detail along with structured organization and planning skills.
• Highly driven and motivated with a can-do attitude and eager to learn and to solve complex problems.
• A strong written and verbal communicator, able to adapt and network across a global organization to work well with the team and to present well to stakeholders.
• Knowledge and hands on working experience in one or more of the following areas: Artificial Intelligence, Advanced Analytics, Cognitive Automation, Blockchain.
• Fluent in English both written and spoken, other languages a plus. About us
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us? Join us
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now. Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.