- Delivering quality software to tight timelines.
- Provide technical solutions to support the bank’s Financial Markets business (FX, commodity area & Data oriented)
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- At least Bacherlor's in Computer Science or Engineering or Business or Finance.
- Able to work with Front & Middle office
- Strong understanding of Data structures and Algorithms
- Coordinate with the business users to gather the needs and request, and providing 2nd line of support
- Develop smart and scalable solutions according to the company’s standards
- Coordinate with other teams in Technology
- Programming experience in Haskell
- 6+ years’ experience in development
- Experience/familiarity with control processes for FM platforms.
- Scala, Java 8, Linux Shell
- SSL, TCP/IP, and UDP knowledge
- Investment banking / Front Office development experience
If you have the relevant experience, please reach out to Alvin Lee on + 65 6950 0368 or AlvinL@charterhouse.com.sg for a confidential discussion.
Only successful candidates will be notified.
EA License No: 16S8066 | Registration No. R2094971
Charterhouse was formed in 2003 in Australia and it has established itself as a reputed recruitment specialist in its industry. With footprints in Asia, Australasia and the Middle East, we offer professional and bespoke contingency and retained search services across a variety of industrial sectors.
For more information on how we can help you, give us a call for a confidential discussion at (65) 6435 5600.